Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That there are some wonderful quilting newsletters out there if you go to quilting stores on the web. When I did the quilt shop hop back in April, and visited 130 websites of quilting stores, many of them had newsletters which I signed up for. I opened up an e-mail account at Yahoo (for free) specifically for this type of stuff. If you don't like their newsletters you can unsubscribe at anytime.

Not only do most quilting stores on the web have newsletters, but they also give you a chance each month or every other month, to win a prize. Its free!!! You can't beat that.

I'm now receiving a number of newsletters which have wonderful tips in them, give you all the information in regards to new material coming out and some even have great recipes in them. They also have sale items if you shop online.

Just a little tip for you quilters.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I didn't know that CJ, thanks so much and that's a great idea of opening up a separate email account for such things!:smball:

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I knew our local shop had newsletters but didn't know lots of places did! Duh! ;) Thanks CJ! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts