Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Nope! I've always wanted to learn piano though.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I played Drums *the only girl to do it. * but i broke my arm and there went my drum lessons. I would like to learn piano too and i have one in the diningroom. can't be that hard right. oh wait i would have to use these fingers for something other than the keyboard:eek:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Heaven, my DD plays the drums!:)

For me, I play the trombone (don't laugh :toothy: ) Been playing it since I was 9, went all through high school etc. etc. Didn't touch it for 12 years, then started playing in church at the urging of some of my friends there. Been playing every Sunday ever since, 5 years now.

I'm a bando :band:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I played the flute from 2nd grade to 8th grade, then the French horn all the way through high school. I also play the piano and teach piano lessons after school as my second job. I also play the handbells with my church choir.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I started on an electronic keyboard, then learned to play a wooden recorder, and then took lessons and played flute for years. I'd like to continue flute again in the future.

Sara

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Yes, I played the flute in elementery school 5th and 6 th grade I also took guitat lessons for 2 years in jr high school. I still have my flute and on occasion will play with the dd's, as I have been self taught on it over the years. I never lost the desire to play but did'nt like the competion in school. I am not a competitive kind of person at all. By 7th grade, I would have had to compete for my chair:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.