Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the first part, but then had to leave to take the boys to the dentist. I was wondering what she predicted for the new year besides war? I saw her say there will be a war, but didn't say with whom and that there will be more terrorist attacks on American soil in the form of trains and the trucking industry. I saw her say there was also going to be a nerve gas attack on us as well. I wonder how much of this is true. I know she is pretty good at predicting things. Does anyone know what else she predicted for the new year?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Yes i watched it all. major problems with weather florida is suppose to have hurricanes New york is suppose to have a hurricane too. , and what else did she say, there were alot of celb. predictions. she did say that the east coast is suppose to be nailed with the nerve gas, and that the stockmarket isn't the place to have money to go with realestate instead.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Gosh don't hate me, but who the heck is this person? I'm gathering that she's a psychic, but...? Do I live in a vacuum or what? :laugh:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
she is one of the top psychics in the world. A reading with her is only $750. PER HOUR!!!!!!!!!! she is on montel at least once a month. most of what she says doesn't come out. She also has a ton of books out.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I love this woman, I guess this would be my non-frugal splurge, to be able to have a reading with her. I was able to go to a confrence where she spoke and it was amazing.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I would too, though i would rather do it on montel where it was free. LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Most of what she predicts, I think she's already figured out from all the celebrity stuff she does. She's always attending a function as a guest of this celeb or that major business person. And of course, a lot of it is common sense. Like the war effort. DUH! They've activated 18 mil guard/reserves across the country, prepped anti-chemical antidotes and shipped them to state health departments across the country... it's one of those things you'd have to live in a cave under a volcano not to know...

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like listening to her, but I do think most people who aren't psychics already know we are headed to war. I still enjoy her. I would love to have a free reading with her on Montel as well Heaven...lol!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Just once i want Montel to do an update show to see how much she has said is true..I used to watch her all the time but my dh turned my cynical...lol

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
After the 9-11 attacts I went to her site to see what she had to say(like 9-13) and she had the names of some of the attackers. And it turned out that she was right!

She has hits and misses like anyone but everything I have seen her hit on has been something she had no way of knowing.

I want a reading, soooo bad! One day I will have the extra $.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found this on a site talking about Montel's guest.

12-31-2002 Sylvia Browne's Predictions For 2003
Montel sat down with his favorite psychic for her annual predictions for the new year. This time, the future did not look so bright for America. She said there would be more terrorist attacks on America and that war with Iraq would not be avoided. She also predicted that a famous comedian would die in 2003. The show bleeped out the person's name, but the audience gasped when she said who it would be. She also accurately predicted that FRIENDS would come back for a tenth season, a good prediction sincethe show was taped before the FRIENDS announcement was made.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am thinking she said Robin Williams, but my lip-reading might be scratchy these days. {unlike my parents, my kids don't mouth things they don't want me to hear, they just go in their room and shut the door}

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my! That would be a shock!

·
Registered
895 Posts
I couldn't see her lips. The camera was on Montel but my first thought was Billy Crystal. But there are several older comedians still around like Don Rickles and isn't Bob Hope still kickin? It could be one of them.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, and Bob Hope has been sick and so has Jerry Lewis. I would hate to know I was predicted to die. That is a awful thing to predict.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts