Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I had a lady come to my house and I am now an Avon Sales Representative!

I am pretty excited. Avon has so many wonderful things! It is amazing all of the different kinds of items that they sell!

I don't plan on becoming rich but this sure will help with some bills!

And of course, I can't click "submit" yet until I say two things...

1) If your interested in seeing any of what Avon has to offer...I will be putting up a website as soon as they add me to their computers. I would also be happy to let you know what kind of samples I have an I can send some out!

2) If you ever thought of selling Avon...let me know! I can help you get started! It only costs $10!!! No, I am not kidding!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Good luck with Avon! I did it for a bit and enjoyed it too.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Good luck and best wishes to you with your new endeavor!!! I sold Avon when my kids were little and if you do it right you can make some cash.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good Luck!!! I also sold Avon when my kids were little and I really had fun with it!! :)

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
i also am a fairly new rep. i love it, i don't make much but i get the discount and that si nice. good luck

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Good luck to you. My mother has sold Avon
on the side for years. She likes it a lot.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I love the avon products, a friend of my grandmothers used to sell it and she sells it to us and people in the neighborhood for real cheap. I like the beauty creams, buy them for 1.00 or less a bottle as for some reason this lady has a large surplus in her house.
?
why do you think she does?
I have no idea but do enjoy the products.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.