Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so excited when I left the store i swear if I could do a cartwheel...I would have ALL THE WAY to the car. Instead I called my Mom who shared my enthusiasm!!
I am just getting back in to the swing of things so tonight was so exciting for me.
My original plan was Albertsons for pasta and Ragu...
No Ragu but still grabbed my 4 free Anthonys pasta and noticed Ronzoni Garden Delight was on sale and free also.
B4 card: $17.92
After card:$8.00
After Coupons: 8/Free
Got raincheck for Ragu 2/$2
Headed to Vons for Classico sauce
B4 card: $9.87
after Card:$5.07
after coupons: $2.07
The excitement was too much.....I ended up biting a large hole in my lip...LOL
I came home and jumped on the bed!! Hubby just laughed and laughed! :rollsmile:rollsmile

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Glad you got a great deal.

Reactions: mom23boyz

·
19,119 Posts
Am still chuckling - mahalo plenty for describing your wonderful experience in such detail!! Congratulations and I'm looking forward to the next one!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I love free pasta!!! Go to Mueller's website, register and print out coupons for $1 off. I've been getting free pasta w/ these for the past month!
Now, if I could find a free or very cheap spaghetti sauce.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love free pasta!!! Go to Mueller's website, register and print out coupons for $1 off. I've been getting free pasta w/ these for the past month!
Now, if I could find a free or very cheap spaghetti sauce.
I don't have any stores within 50 miles of my house that sell Muellers...I looked :shrug2: Thanks though

I can't beat the .69 Classico sauce and even the $1 Ragu is GREAT!! I'm headed out to get more tomorrow

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I was so excited when I left the store i swear if I could do a cartwheel...I would have ALL THE WAY to the car. Instead I called my Mom who shared my enthusiasm!!
I am just getting back in to the swing of things so tonight was so exciting for me.
The excitement was too much.....I ended up biting a large hole in my lip...LOL
I came home and jumped on the bed!! Hubby just laughed and laughed! :rollsmile:rollsmile

Now that's the way to make a come-back! :curtain: :yippee: Don't ya just love that? You absolutely had a great trip! I'm hitting an Albie's sale tonight. I think it's different though, here in Fl. But if I play my cards right, I'll be able to post my own killer trip!

I here-by bow to the FV Coupon Queen! :bowing: You just might have to share that title with me after tonight..... :cheer4:

Your post made me LOL!

Very NICE job, mom! :yippee:

Theresa :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.