Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in the Midwest area, who have Road Ranger gas stations, look into their Road Ranger Rewards card!

I signed up for mine today in the gas station, then I went online and was able to link the card to my debit card. Now, I can use my Road Ranger card (which saves them credit card processing) to buy my gas and they will take off 5 cents a gallon!

Not only that, but if you buy 9 coffees, pops or slushies, it's linked to your card and you get the 10th free! Not as excited as that as I am about saving money on my gas! And you get 30 cents off milk too, and at least here, they are already cheaper than the grocery stores when it comes to milk, so yippee!

Plus, while I was on their website I realized they have monthly printable coupons!

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
We don't have that chain here. Our only gas discount is through Walmart, which is 3c off if we use their gift card. My family in Iowa reports that they get good discounts at HyVee. I think (correct me if I am wrong......) that they get 13c cents off on the 13 of the month, or something like that. But they have to have a HyVee grocery receipt to do this.

·
Banned
952 Posts
Hmmm...here we have Giant/Martins chain of grocery stores. With their Bonus cards, you get one point for every dollar spent on groceries. Every 1oo points = 10 cents of a gallon of gas. I just got gas on friday for $1.49 a gal. Plus they send you coupons via email and snail mail for $5 off every $50 spent. And on their web site there are printable coupons.

·
Registered
134 Posts
:loop:I just purchased gas for $1.099 at albertsons with their card. It's .05 off with every $50.00 purchase before coupons( at least the one by my house), I just saved .40 off per gal.. If I would have realized I would of filled my gas cans also.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Oh I'm jealous. We don't have one here. The best we have is Sheetz or Krogers, after so many points you get .10 up to .50 a gallon depending on how many points you have.
My son has a Speedway card and he just got his gas for .97 a gallon, I about fainted when he said that.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy cow! 97 cents is incredible!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts