Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're heading up north to meet my new daughter-in-laws family over 4th of July. We'd like to stop and spend the day at Cedar Point in Ohio. Anyone know of discount coupons available?

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
4 Posts
We're in Toledo, OH. You will love Cedar Point! If you or your family members are AAA (Triple A) members, I know they offer discount tickets.

Have fun! (And make sure to ride the Millenium Force!)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Also on the coke or pepsi cans there are coupons. We did the two day thing when we went. Also they offer military rates. Have fun. We loved it!

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Be sure to ask what the room rate is and let them (at the hotels) give you the 'rack rate' first. Then ask for AAA or corporate rates.....they'll almost always give you a discount. You may have already known this but my son used to work at a front desk, learned some tricks from him .... :lol: Otherwise I have no help to offer....sorry. Have fun!

·
Registered
556 Posts
triple a has discounts and if ur going by car then use state route 4 to get up to that area. my went with the directions that triple a gave her and it took most of the day to get there. before we left the hotel she asked the guy if there was a quicker way to get back. he told her to take route 4 and it took half the time to get back. we live near dayton.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts