Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a site that they could pass to me that shows how to make a Dish Cloth Angel/Kitchen Angel ... hopefully it's the easy way :)

I want to make one for a friend who just got a new house ... Thought it would be a cute housewarming gift.

Thanks
:pony:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Candy ... That's Perfect
:)

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
How very cool! Thanks for asking about this. I think I will now be makeing some as Christmas gifts!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
These are fun. When I had my craft business, we sold a ton of them. I didn't make them though, my business partner did these.

I was amazed at how many we sold! They are really great for housewarming gifts. We ended up tucking them into gift baskets too, with other kitchen accessories from the dollar store!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
That's a great idea, especially for those last minute gifts

·
Registered
476 Posts
such a great idea for an inexpensive Christmas gift. Especially since you can find those items at the dollar store usually.

Think I'll make one for SIL.

Reactions: tammy8701

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I made them for inexpensive gifts and grab bags one year for Christmas. I bought the pumps of dishwashing liquid and the matching scent of lotion to with it. The gift was well received.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found a cute poem to attach to the angel ...

I am your Kitchen Angel
I'll watch over all you do,
Baking all those goodies,
And snitching one or two!

And if you ever tire of me,
Or some help is what your wish is,
Just untie my little ribbons,
And I'll help you with the dishes!

Reactions: G'MaDebbie

·
Registered
323 Posts
I now know what I am making my girlfriends for Christmas! I am not normally "crafty", but this looks easy enough for me to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts