Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mostly burn them during the colder months but do, on occassion during the summer :)

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Yes. I tend to burn them when I am cleaning the house to give it a nice fresh scent. I also have a fav candle that I like to burn when I am watching a movie downstairs. Kinda like mine own private sanctuary.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
All year long here too! I also use my potpouri (sp) simmering pot a lot too.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
We burn them year round here too. I love candles. btw, I love the one you sent me. It smells great and is longlasting.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Year round here too. I have been using a candle warmer lately instead of burning them. It melts it from the bottom with a steady heat and it seems to last longer and the scent is stronger. I can use it at work too since it does not involve an open flame.:D

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
When I find some that I really like I burn them as much as possible.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I LOVE candles too. I would burn them year round, but I dont have air conditioning, instead I have ceiling fans and they blow the candles out or make them flicker and I get worried that it will catch onto something else, otherwise I would burn them constantly!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I love candles. I burn them year round. I enjoy the smells. I think I get it from my mom cause she burns them year round too.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
All the time...:)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I burn them year round, makes the house smell good. Have one burning now that I got at wal-mart, Cookie crumble..smells yummy

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I burn them year-round.

I mostly stick to jar candles after a friend told me a story about her cat jumping up near a candle and catching his tail on fire. :yikes: With three cats in the house, I don't want to take chances!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts