Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of knitters on here. Does anyone cross stitch? I wanted to share what I am working on right now and would love to see other people projects.
Thanks Dawn

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I cross-stitch as well. I haven't started a project lately but I do have a few things planned for Christmas gifts.

I LOVE the butterfly...it is gorgeous! Great work!

Reactions: dschipman

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
That's pretty! I used to before I became a momma...Maybe when my youngest goes to preschool I'll find the uninterrupted time to do it again.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I love cross stitch and butterflies. The butterfly is beautiful. I need to start cross stitching a wedding cs. My son got married in April and I'd like to give it to them for Christmas. Has anyone done waste canvas cs?

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
very prett butterfly. love it so far. I havent doen any either for awhile but Im have some now after yard sales to do before xmas.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's pretty! I used to before I became a momma...Maybe when my youngest goes to preschool I'll find the uninterrupted time to do it again.
I know what you mean about having enough time. When this is done it will be an oriental wall hanging. We are trying to do our guest room in an oriental theme and my mother found this for me about a month ago and i just pulled it out. I have a box full of cross stitches that I have either started, almost finished, or haven't opened yet. My family jokes with me about this one, its two wolves, I have literally been working on this one for 10 years. LOL.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am a stitcher as well. I mostly stick to holiday and nautical stuff. I already have a bunch of ornaments stitched and waiting to be put together and just finished framing some lighthouses tonight to go in our camper. Don't feel bad because it is taking a while to do the wolves.. I was the same way when I done the "footprints in the sand" poem...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Your butterfly is beautiful. Is that a tablecloth or afghan? The fabric is very nice. I cross-stitch a bit, when I have the time. I notice that time seems to be a key factor with that. Usually I do it on a hot afternoon inside or in the evening in my favorite chair. I'm working on two ladies quilting at the moment. There is a bit of backstitching on it, and I decided just to do it as I went along. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts