Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We never have done anything special and I don't see us doing anything too special for quite some time. LOL
In recent years, I have been known to fall asleep before midnight even.
I'd like to start something fun for the children though, so will be putting my thinking cap on.

Sara

·
Registered
611 Posts
We ususally have lots of munchies and play all kinds of games with the kids. I love staying home and celebrating with them. We now have the girls boyfriends also. Danielle- I love the Twilight Zone- I've taped it when it's been on for New's Years.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Nothing. In the 14 yrs we've been together we have never gone out on NY Eve. Some day I'd like to get all dressed up and go somewhere and not worry about the outrageous costs.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
We'll be in PA at my parents house playing board games and eating junk food. :D Just like the old days.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
we sometimes go to a party or something, but i'm pregnant this year......so, i don't think we'll do anything. just be together.;)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
We don't do anything really special-the kids stay up til midnight( me too if I can stay awake!! LOL) we play games, have munchies and enjoy family time!!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Nope, we don't do anything special, never have.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
When we were first married, we used to go out for New Year's Eve. We haven't done that in ages. We did throw a party one year to ring in 2000! All other years, we just sit and watch Dick Clark ring in the New Year.

·
Registered
460 Posts
No, we never go out. Usually TRY to stay up and watch the ball fall with our teens, but they last much longer than we do. Sometimes we go to the beach for the weekend, but not this year....

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I think I have only gone out twice in my life for new years eve. Since being with dh (going on 23 years) never and couldn't care less!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Usually just watch the ball drop in New York and then to bed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts