Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you dress up or wear comfy clothes?

Us, if we go anywhere it is usually to Mom's for dinner and sometimes I dress up, though more often than not lately I don't.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
We usually go to breakfast with Mike's side of the family, we go to the same restaurant every year. Then we come home and have dinner with my parents, sisiter, BIL and niece. After dinner, we do an egg hunt for my niece--she's 8. I dress up for breakfast, but as soon as I get home, I'm in comfortable clothes!!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Usually there is an Easter Egg Hunt at church on Saturday. Then Sunday we do dress up (my one chance to get something new) and Ryan and I go to church. Afterwards we have a nice Easter lunch at home.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
We usually go to my sister's house for Easter. I don't dress up though, I usually dress for comfort. We have an Easter egg hunt outside in her back yard for the younger kids.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
We go to church in the morning on Easter Sunday in our new Easter clothes...well the kids usually have a new outfit. AFter lunch we head out to go to my Mom and Dad's and we are in something a little more comfortable as we have a 2 hour drive and we have a big egg hunt outside at their place.

I remember as a little girl I would get a new dress and a little purse for Easter. The Easter bunny would leave me one chocolate bunny, a few jelly beans and new fancy socks to wear with my dress.:) Memories........

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Sunrise services at church- then breakfast, then Sunday school and regular church services. All dressed up---

Then home to change into jeans for a weiner roast.

·
27,948 Posts
Nope, just us being us.:)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Although going back to church is something I have started to do again after many years away from the building (not Jesus), I will not go shopping to buy a new Easter outfit. I do however plan to buy more skirts to wear to church. I will be going to church tho.

I will also probably cook a ham and just stay home and love my children that day and feel grateful for all I have and have accomplished ( I will have finished my BA then!)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We go to church on Easter and then come home for lunch. We've never bought new Easter outfits and I only remember getting one once as a child.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts