Frugal Village Forums banner

Do you drink your tea from a tea cup or a mug?

Tags
cup drink mug tea
889 views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  baxjul 
#1 ·
We always drink our tea from a tea cup. We don't drink coffee however when dh did, he drank it from a coffee mug.

#7 ·
I'm with Julia! :D

#15 ·
It depends on my mood. I have a beautiful cup and saucer I found in a second hand store. I use that when I am just sitting and reading. When I am working on my laptop I drink from a big cup I bought from Avon :)

#16 ·
I don't drink tea or coffee, but when I do drink something hot (hot chocolate for example), I have my very own Betty Boop mug....:D

#18 ·
I'm with Julia. I'm drinking my jasmine tea from a hug mug (the size of two reg. coffee mugs). I just keep adding more water and reheat. Then later in the day it becomes my diet coke mug or iced tea mug...LOL.

When I Flylady 'shine the sink', it goes in the dishwasher for it's daily cleaning.

Kim

In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
Author: Unknown

#19 ·
I drink my tea in a mug, same mug I drink my coffee/Pero and water from. I got it free at a garage sale many years ago. I was looking for drinking glasses and the seller had a box full of glasses, mugs, kids plastic cups and told me I could have the whole box free :) The mug is one of the heavy duty types that diners use.

#20 ·
Mug :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.