Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love looking around online at all the decorating blogs. Love that one can lead to another and then another with so many wonderful decorating and craft ideas. I really enjoy them.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
i do, i do!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yes!! I love decorating and organizing blogs.

Some of my favorites are Delightful Order, IKEA Hackers, Houzz, Organizing Junkie, Remarkably Domestic, Ticking and Toile, Bowl Full of Lemons... actually there are a ton. I love Cottage style even though I went with a more eclectic (Cottage + North African) style for our home.

·
4,028 Posts
I've never been able to keep the blog still enough to put the bow on it.

;)

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I do enjoy them.............but don't get to them very often.........just like to look at the ideas.

Now if someone would just come in and do that to my house..............I HATE DECORATING..........LIKE looking!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yes!! I love decorating and organizing blogs.

Some of my favorites are Delightful Order, IKEA Hackers, Houzz, Organizing Junkie, Remarkably Domestic, Ticking and Toile, Bowl Full of Lemons... actually there are a ton. I love Cottage style even though I went with a more eclectic (Cottage + North African) style for our home.
I have several blogsites I hit but most of them are frugal living rather than true decorating sites. I'll have to check these out!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love decorating blogs too! My favorites are more of the DIY ones or using ugly/random things and repurposing them.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I like to look at deocrating blogs, but my all time favorite is My Romantic Home.. It is wonderful! Right now that is the only one I keep up on.

Reactions: greekislandgirl

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
momof42003, I used to read that blog but somehow "lost" it and couldn't find it again - thanks! I've added it to my RSS feed so I won't lose it again :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes even I love going through decor blogs. I try to incorporate few changes in my home. And if there is a DIY piece which I think I can do, then I'll copy that as well:rollsmile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts