Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do. I am not sure why.

I haven't tired of the bathroom wallpaper that has been up over two years nor the kitchen wallpaper. Maybe it is because I am only in there for short periods of time.

I selected a lovely combo of fabrics to make curtains from in the LR and DR BF(Before Frugal). And then just couldn't order it because I get tired of pattern and feel VERY locked in.

So, I have a lot of low key fabrics and tones in the LRDR room and accent with other things...but then the low key aspect gets boring at times.

Am I the only one who does this?

·
27,948 Posts
TheCottageRose said:
I do. I am not sure why.

I haven't tired of the bathroom wallpaper that has been up over two years nor the kitchen wallpaper. Maybe it is because I am only in there for short periods of time.

I selected a lovely combo of fabrics to make curtains from in the LR and DR BF(Before Frugal). And then just couldn't order it because I get tired of pattern and feel VERY locked in.

So, I have a lot of low key fabrics and tones in the LRDR room and accent with other things...but then the low key aspect gets boring at times.

Am I the only one who does this?
I get tired of it but am afraid of the work/ money invoved in doing something about it.ie:wallpaper.
Change means something new and exciting but is also scary at the same time. You want to make the right decision but have to live with what you choose ($$ spent too). So sometimes doing nothing or making small changes is a safer /sometimes boring bet. Do I make any sense???

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL....yes, you make a lot of sense, Darlene, I think you and i think alike. :)

Also, I love so many different looks it is difficult to choose.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I have the same hand me down furniture that we got five years ago. I am sick of it!!! It is blue with flowers on it. UGH! But I'm holding out until we get back to the states.

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
I am beige-beige walls, beige carpet, beige sofa--but colored accessories=very easy to change out--for $100 I can change out a bunch of quality throw pillows, candles etc., the $4,000 couch, not so easy to change out. My rooms are very small so too much color would be overwelming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts