Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and if so what does it look like? I don't own one, but would like to get a fun one for the children.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Yes, I have a big red apple jar.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
No I don't have one but I would love to. Our kitchen it too small to add something else to the counters. :D

·
27,948 Posts
Yep, It's a bird house cookie jar.:) I think cookie jars are long remembered after childhood. I still have the old one someone gave me along time ago, it's a smiling celery head,lol.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Our cookie jar is a milk box with cow spots and it has a cat on the top, kind of weird.

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
We have 2- one is clear glass and very pretty. We keep our loose change in it.

The other one, dd bought for dh's Christmas gift a couple years ago. It looks like a straw hut and plays the Gilligan's Island theme song when you open it. It sits empty most of the time.

Cookies don't last long enough around here to make it to a cookie jar.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
We have 2. One a firend gave to me and it is an Oreo cookie jar and the other one was my grandmothers. It is a bear cookie jar.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
No, we don't have one. Don't buy cookies that often

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have a SCOOBY DOO cookie jar (**dd gave it to me 2 Christmas's ago) I LOVE IT, came from Walmart, I think...

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I used to have a Pillsbury Dough boy one (got it for free a few years ago), but it broke :( I haven't replaced it.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
We have a clear one. When we got it many many years ago, it was filled with Dunkin Dounut holes. I have kept it and now use it for our cookies. It isn't real fancy but it does the job ok. It could be a little bigger I guess.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
We have one with an Oreo cookie on the top...it was a wedding present from my little sisters, because DH loves Oreos. It lives in a bottom cupboard now, although we used to use it and keep it on a kitchen shelf.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have the Pillsbury Dough Boy cookie jar. I don't use it often though because it does not have a good tight seal and cookies often go stale around here before they are eaten so I use a Tupperware cannister for them.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Ours is a cow- to go along with the tea kettle, salt and pepper shakers, I used to have a canister set too, but that got broken when we had to put everything in storage while we were having our house built. :(

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I have three and unlike small appliances I did not buy any of them. People give them to me as gifts. I have one that is a cow and the top is a sheep, pig and chicken on top of each other. Then I have a snowman and a Santa Claus one. I sold to more Santa's last year at my yard sale.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Do I have a cookie jar...lmao... I hav over 20! Everything from a cat to a Monk that says, Thou Shalt not Steal cookies.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts