Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a listing of radio stations in the menu.
Click on FVRadio in the top menu beside the arcade link.

Enjoy the music!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Thanks Gabe.

I'm listening to Classic Gold. I love this. I just heard "When a Man Loves a Woman. :) :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Thanks, Gabe.... what a neat option!

I'm listening to .977 country right now.

In case anyone else gets confused, I'll confess.... I didn't see the "on" button at first. Lol! You have to click that.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for another great addition to FV. :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
cool!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
That's awesome! Thanks, Gabe!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
cool, can't wait to give it a try thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Excellent! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Cool! Just saw this. :D Help. Can't get it to play, shows Error on page. ??? Any secrets? I've tried every button. :(

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what kind of error are you getting?

·
27,948 Posts
I've never been able to get mine to work. I don't get an error message just the reg box, click play, on and volume & get nothing.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I forgot to post,but I love this feature. We have a local radio station you can listen to but of course you gotta hear all the commericals,same with the yahoo....this is kewl!!! I'm listening to country :D

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
So sorry, didn't see this til today. The right side just shows a tiny box with a red 'X' in it. Even when I hit 'Play this Station". I've tried all stations. The bottom left corner says 'Done'. I must not have the right plug-in on this computer, is there a certain program it runs with, like music match, real player, quicktime? Thanks for your help, Gabe! :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Rock On!

Hey Gabe, this is a very fun feature - frugal entertainment! Right on!! Some stations dont work and some do - I can pinpoint what makes it decide to work/load or not though. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts