Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many people like these things, I love them and dh likes them too, dd however refuses to eat anything with green peppers, onions, or dill pickles in it :sigh: sure makes it hard to cook around here. Is she the oddball or me and dh?

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Yes I like those things, mushrooms too!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I like all of em...severly allergic to mushrooms (and seafood and pennicillin too) so i stay away from mushrooms.

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
I like pickles...don't care for the others.
I've been called strange though. dh likes them.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Green peppers, onions (cooked only), sweet or bread and butter pickles, and most raw veggies :chef: YES

Raw onions, dill pickles, mushrooms, any kind of squash, :yucky:

and last but certainly not least

SPINACH :puke: NO! NO! NO!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I too like them all as long as the onions are cooked!

Oh doodlebug, you aren't the only one. DH refuses to eat anything that is not meat, potatoes, corn,or bread! LOL,

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
EWWWW! Can't stand pickles (or kraut, cottage cheese, any thing that sits and ROTS :) )

Green peppers and onions in tiny amounts are okay- but not too much.

Dh and the boys love all the above. Dd takes after her mother :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I like onions, and pickles, but not green peppers. I like bananna peppers, though. :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I like pickles and green peppers, but I can't stand onions or mushrooms

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yes I like all 3 of them.:)

·
Registered
593 Posts
NO onions..like peppers and love pickles..though Sunshine kinda grossed me out..lol
Was cuious what everyone thought about olives..i cant get enough everyone else in family hates them

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like olives too, dh will eat them on pizza, and believe it or not dd will actually eat an olive out of the jar once in a while :eek: but she won't eat them in or on anything:rolleyes: I'm thinking that dd is definitely the oddball around here, lol :D

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I like onions and almost any peppers, green, red, jalapeno, banana peppers, etc. I do not care much for pickles. I will eat the Claussen brand dill spears on occasion, but they must be very cold.

Deb

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I love all of them.... Olives and just about any veggie !!!!!!
I could not, would not eat artichokes and boiled okra..... not with a fox, not in a box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not like artichokes and okra, Sam I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neicie, I love cottage cheese !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
Hmm... I like raw onion sliced paper thin in Italian subs&tossed salads. Cooked in just about anything. Funny thing is I hated them until I was about 21.
Pickles are OK and like sweet gherkins the best.

I like red peppers sometimes. I'm extra sensitive where bell peppers are concerned and can smell one in a room if it's hidden. Never would eat them in any fashion until I was in my 20's. I couldn't stand to be in a room where they were cooking and hated to walk past them in the grocery store because they smell so much. Wierd I know.:toothy:
I like almost all veggies except okra (ok in gumbo) and lima beans.
Wierd how your tastes can change.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I like onions and I will eat bell peppers but they are not my favorites list but I hate pickles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts