Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure what I am doing for dh for Valentines Day yet. Do you do somethng special? Last year, I got a beautiful dozen roses from dh. We went out to dinner too.
I am trying to think of something sweet to do.

Sara

·
Registered
916 Posts
We have got to be the most boring couple on the planet. We never do anything for V Day. I don't know why, we just never have. So I guess this year we will just stay home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Valentines Day

My DH and I are Valentine Nuts!! We even decorate our home. We usually go to dinner to a very nice restuarant ($50+) This yr will be our first in our new home, and money is tight. Any one with ideas on a romantic dinner at home?(Must be kid friendly) No sitters this yr. I will probably just give him a gift cert. He's getting hard to shop for and more particular. I'd be happy with one too, I guess.

Marissa

:D

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
The party store by us always has those pretty Valentine's mylar balloons on sale for $1. Last year I bought 4 and tied them to each corner of the bed and put a bunch more in the front window to greet him when he got home. I picked him up a really nice pair of lounge pants and a super soft t-shirt to match. We ordered his favorite take-out and opened a good bottle of wine, watched a movie. The year before was a nightmare-all I asked was for a nice dinner out and he failed to make reservations and we spent 1/2 the night driving around looking for somewhere we could get a table, we didn't speak for a week after. I'm learning:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts