1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes but i only use clear nail polish

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes, fingers and toes. Avon has the best nail polish and usually I don't pay more than 3 bucks for a bottle of it. It's super cheap and one of the few that doesn't irritate my skin.

Deb

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
No because I don't want to use the ingredients that are in the polishes.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
No way. My fingers feel like they can't breathe when there is nail polish on them, so I guess they can't. If you put nail polish on me while I was sleeping, I would be able to tell without looking. I can FEEL it, I swear.

(Can't feel it on my toes, though. They must not be as sensitive.)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I always have my fingernails and toenails painted. I have a signature color that I rarely stray from, Rimmell "Big Night Out" and I use a NY Colors clear top coat.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I don't usually but DH gave me a gc for a salon in the neighborhood for a manicure and pedicure :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Fingers and toes are always painted --the same color. Call me anal but they HAVE TO MATCH.
Just one of my many little quirks
:toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
No fingernails...it just won't stay on with all that I do. But in the summer I always keep my toes looking perky.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
No. I'm our church pianist and I keep my nails VERY short. I just do not like how it feels or fooling with it to keep it looking nice, either.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
HOMEDEPOTDIVA said:
Fingers and toes are always painted --the same color. Call me anal but they HAVE TO MATCH.
Just one of my many little quirks
:toothy:
Me too!:D

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I use to, but when I worked in resturants they couldn't be polished :bang: and since I had Paige, I haven't polished them much either.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I always have my toes painted in a french manicure and I keep a clear polish on my fingernails.

·
27,948 Posts
No but I do do my toes twice a summer, lol. I use my hands too much and just can't be bothered to keep it up.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I used to keep them polished, but since ds was born they have been polished only twice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts