Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have it plowed or snow blow it away? That is if it snows where you are. LOL

I haven't shovelled snow in awhile. :eek: I normally enjoy doing it for the exercise and then hate myself the next day for thinking I am a work horse.

Sara

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I wish it snowed here! We never get any snow...just frozen ice on the roads!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I love shovelling snow as long has it isn't the wet and heavy snow. We have some snow right now, but certainly not enough to shovel. It was above freezing today.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hate to shovel it....dh does it !!!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
that is why i have children.LOL i do it if i have to and have a shovel handy.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Yes Sara, we both do. I usually do the light stuff, like the steps and walkway and dh does the driveway (all 528' of it!). It is easier for him now we have the riding tractor, he already has the plow on.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I don't shovel unless absolutely necessary. That's dh's job ;)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If Rick isn't around and there is snow I will shovel, I really don't mind doing it BUT Rick gets mad when I do :~)

He either shovels or uses the snow blower...

Eileen

·
27,948 Posts
The fleet is lined up and ready for action. Shovel, plow blade on the tractor and 13 horsepower snowblower ready to help clear 1000ft driveway. I'll use the snowblower or shovel. Hubby is just so darned good at clearing snow, I let him do it every chance I get:D

·
Registered
849 Posts
what snow LOL, we haven't had a real snow storm here since 1985 when I was pregnant with my youngest DD & most of the roads were closed & we weren't quite sure how I was going to get to the hospital to have her {I had to have c-sections}but fortunately we found a way to get there.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Dh does all the snow shoveling here, my back won't stand up to it, and I'm so thankful for dh. I'd love to get dh a snow plow for his truck but the doggone things are so expensive, or maybe a snow blower but they are expensive too:rolleyes:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I shovel snow ... I like to bundle up the boys and let them play in the yard while I shovel the stairs and side walk ... on the weekends my hubby does it or sometimes if my back goes out (have a bad back) he comes home from work and does it. I try to do it cause hubby has a hard job and I know he is tired when he get's home.

My MIL said she is going to buy us a snow blower this year ... (wooohoooooo) hope she does :yippee: :yippee:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts