Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have a deal going now it is 10 tans for 20$. but it ends tomorrow. I am thinking about going down today to get the package. I am just wondering if anyone else tans. Maybe this is what i need. I haven't been able to walk today it is 29 and snowing. I just want someone elses opinion on the thought. LOL. thanks girls.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
that's a great deal at least :)
One session here is 7$ and I think we paid like 45- 50$ for a 10 session package once :eek:

Don't forget the sunscreen, they say not to(or to use their brands they sell only),when i asked about it they gave me regular ol' coppertone sunscreen to use :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I can't answer that one for you Heaven, I have a tanning bed in my home. I don't use it much since I tan VERY easy! So going outside just being in the sun I get tanned.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I have been tanning for about a month now. I started when we were going to go to Florida. I wanted to not look so white. When I got home, I liked the tan that I had so I continued to go. I love it. It is really relaxing. Plus it is only 15 minutes a day. I usually go 3 times a week. That way my tan doesn't fade.

Traci

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
The sun is my enemy too Carolyn ! I'm really not sure that tanning is safe, the jury is not in yet ! I think as people age their tanned skin looks like leather..... It's not for me, my dh says I have victorian skin.................LOL

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I'm a redhead so when I tan,I burn very bad! I went after I had Katie and burnt to a crisp a few times but stuck with it and finally got a tan..first one I ever had in my entire life LOL!!

Would I go again,YES!! I had planned on going back this year but.......:toothy:

ooops...just wanted to add I think I paid around $30 for unlimited time for one month. I went M-F.I started out at 10 mins a few days,then bumped it to 15..and in the end was laying about 20-30 mins. I used 'their' lotion and it worked good. If I ever go back,I'll prob buy mine from Wal-Mart...I'm to frugal now to pay $35-$50 a bottle :D

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OKay welll thanks everyone, I went right after i posted this :toothy: and the sale ends at the end of the month. So I bought the package, tanned and i am going back tomorrow to do it again. I did decide AGAINST The Gym membership at 45 a month. I will just walk outside and when i can't do that i can exercise in the house.
I am thinking of at least buying one more package and maybe 2 (if i can so when the sale is over i will not have to pay full price. I went in without excelorater because last time i tried it I burned so Bad and it hurt. *that was years ago* and i am now getting back to it.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Heaven, it is so good to see you doing things for yourself. :)

I think it is great!!

I used to go tan, but it is just so far to drive each day and after working all day, I hated the drive, so I have to say no. Not unless it is from the direct sun.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
That's a great deal. Here is is 10 visits for $25. Dh and I go, and I love it. I love lying there, and giving myself some time to think, and get a tan at the same time. :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I just started back tanning. I usually tan mid March till the end of May, only 3 times a week, to start and then just once a week to maintain. In June we go to Myrtle Beach for a week, and I don't need the tanning beds for the rest of the summer. I do cover my face with a small towel though.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I've never been....I burn very easily...must be the light blue eyes and freckles. When I THINK I have a tan (it is to me) it is VERY pale compared to others!!:smball:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts