Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought using one would surely keep me from stressing with school fixing to start again. Here are some of the ideas to add to yours:

*Birthdays and name days like bank holidays
*Holidays (yours, the children's, family, company work, home help, school etc)
*Wedding anniversaries
*School events, concerts, competitions
*Doctors, hospital and dental dates
*Visits from friends and relatives
*Appointments with service engineers gas, electric, etc
* Plan special family days.
* Dates when magazine renewals are due.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I have been using the Pole Star Family planners for years now and just love them. They have two pages for the week, monthly calendars, and so, so much more. I would be lost without mine now. It is also really neat to look back a few years and see what was going on. I use mine for appt's, events, menus, Christmas lists, phone numbers............

http://www.polestar-calendars.com/

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*Mark when you need to call to cancel certain services to keep from having to pay another fee

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
yes, i use one. it hangs right by the computer desk.:D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have both a yearly calender and a monthly but hanging in my kitchen is a monthly one I have a yearly planner in my pocketbook and one in a bin near the monthly one..

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I use to use one all the time. I found one that was real close to the family planner above, but they quit making them. I think I will order one of the family planners. Thanks for the link.
:)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Your welcome Jeanna. I used to get mine at Costco but am too far from one now. I found that they carry them at the local book/toy store so it is real handy. They usually come out this time of year for the following year.:smball:

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Yes I do use one. I would be lost without it. I carry a two year planner in my purse as well.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I don't, but would like to - especially for b-days, anniversaries, etc. Maybe I'll make that a challenge for myself for 2004 - get everything together on a calendar!:toothy:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
What is te difference between the regular month to month calendars and a yearly one? I have a 12 month calendar in my message center...an area that we keep the calendar, appointment cards, shopping lists, to do lists, bills, etc. I keep my calendars too. I scrapbook quite a bit, and if it takes me a long time to develop film, i can referr to the calendar and I will know when we went to that park or when we went to this place, so I have te dates handy for scrappin, and I also find it neat to see what kinds of things we did say five years ago that we don't do now, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts