Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
especially during the summer months? I seem to be buying red solo cups lately, but not paper plates.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Yep, paper plates here too. I can't complain too much, my dh does dishes everyday, so this makes it easier on him and me! ;)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I didn't last summer, but since my dishwasher went out I have used a lot of paper plates.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I used alot of paper plates when my dh was away for his work for a month...I usually use them if I feel too tired or if life gets too crazy here...:loop:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
When I was working full time I had ds trained to use paper plates, now I can't break him of it!

·
27,948 Posts
We do use paper plates(lunch) and napkins every day.
Paper cups in bathroom
Hardly any paper towels.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I bought paper plates for the first time in about a year,because the whole family was here. Also got the red solo cups( I've been washing and re-using those:toothy: ) Once everyone is gone and back to work,I won't get them again till the next "reunion". I do use paper towel,always the cheapies though.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Nope--hate 'em both! I bought one pack of Dixie plates about five years ago and am STILL using them! I have some Tupperware plates I use instead.

Does the new Dixie ad bother anyone else as much as it does me? It is the one where Mom is on the kitchen loading the dishwasher while everyone else is playig cards? HEY KIDS AND DAD, GET YOU LAZY BUTTS IN HERE AND HELP MOM!!!!! This REALLY annoys me!:bang:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
We just use them for camping. At home we just use regular ones.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
We do use a lot of paper plates. No dishwasher here, (just me) and I work some long days, with only Sundays off.

Deb

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
We use them for easy meals like hamburgers,hot dogs,or sandwiches. We use the red cups when we have company over to grill out.

·
Registered
601 Posts
no, we just use plates and regular ole plastic cups.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts