Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Too funny...I came on here to post this exact thing! There's no way she's going to die, but still, SO sad. Patrick Dempsey is a great crier...he made me feel so badly for him. :( I was so upset by tonight's episode, I immediately went to Google and searched for Grey's Anatomy spoilers and found out what's going to happen next week. Now I wish I hadn't, but I'll still love watching it. :)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
i was ok til christina lost it then i think i started to tear up

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I'd never seen it until 2 weeks ago when I just didn't get off the couch in time and my roommate sucked me in. Now I think it's great! Tonight was intense. So many metaphors, too!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Ya, my DD and I were like "She is the entire TITLE to the show, she cannot die.....". Then my DD went and found the spoiliers on line..... She was more worried than I was... Patrick Dempsey had me crying when he brought her out of the water, just his expression was enough.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I haven't watched last nite's ep yet on tape(but, no Meredith can't die...she's the title character!!!).....I am totally addicted to this show. I don't watch alot of TV, but this show is like my drug of choice.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Grey's is the one and only show that I absolutely won't miss each week.

DH and I said the same thing.... she can't really die... but still, good drama. And good make-up, too- she really looked bad!

·
Registered
772 Posts
This show is so AWESOME! My sister got me hooked last year, and I had to netflix/watch summer re-runs of the first season.
This episode was great.
If you have an IPOD, there is a grey's podcast put out on Fridays. It doesn't give spoilers really, but the writers talk about the episode and it is really cool to listen to their imput and why they wrote the episodes the way they did.
Check it out if you get a chance!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I love Grey's Anatomy. I have to admit, I didn't start watching it when it first started. I saw the first few episodes and missed most of the last part of the first season, but thanks to Lifetime & DVR I am playing catchup as they started airing season one on Sunday nights about 5 weeks ago or so.

As for this season, I've missed a lot, but I started watching last nights on the ABC Website at work and then I thought "If this makes me cry customers won't know what to think of me......lol" so I figured since I cry like a baby at most shows I'd better wait until tonight when I get home.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I finally finished watching Thursday's episode online this morning. I was going to watch it last night but but the 2 that were on last night was one of my favorites (aside from the bomb squad guy getting blown to bits). Anyway, I started crying as soon as he pulled her out of the water until the very end, and then my jaw about hit the floor when there stood Kyle Chandler (aka bomb squad guy) and the guy that played Denny. I am so ready for next week.
It was also nice to see that Christina isn't so tough after all.......

Speaking of Grey's What do you think about George & Callie?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts