Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I work in a Dr. office, we pretty much get whatever we want. I've been getting 2 B12 shots a week, and what a difference this has made in my energy level! WOW! I never believed it would work, but once again have been proven wrong!:)

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
When I had Bells Palsey a few years back the 2nd Dr. I went gave me some and the nurse where my mom worked gave them to me. I did feel alot better and use to take the B-12 vitamins daily just because of that. I haven't taken them in awhile. I need to buy some more though. Thanks for the reminder..lol

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
When I was a little girl I used to have to get B12 and iron shots. I remember that they hurt like hell and I would get a nasty metallic taste in mouth after the iron shots. Bad memories!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes i take the shots monthly and i just changed to only B12 instead of all the B's. When i go weigh in i take the shot and i have so much energy. I don't know why i ever quit years ago. I have lost over 40lbs. and have 70 more to go and i can see an end to all the weight.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I don't get the shot, but I do take Floradix which is an awesome liquid Bcomplex with iron. It's highly absorbable, and has made a HUGE difference in my energy levels! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts