Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking this might be fun. Zachary calls this the big house or the brick house.

I'm thinking up a name. ;)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Nope :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I don't have a name for my house except MESS lol. But when I was a child my parents collected antiques and our house was called 'The Relics'

A house near to my mums now is called 'Bedlam' ~ I love that name!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nope - I posted a thread a couple months back about naming my farm. You guys came up with great ideas, but I can't get dh to agree. I want something a little more county and cute and he of course would like a very plain Jane type of name.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Well, the name I have for my house can't be posted here, Sara, you have a ban on profanity. lol

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Well we've always called ours the "Smith family zoo" but there have been times when I've wanted to call it other things!! :eek:

Since we've moved here, our plans are to make a sign and name our home "Our country haven". Dh just hasn't gotten around to scrolling it out yet!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Danielle,
I made that comment before. lol It's scary how much can be in need of repair or updating.
Zachary would want to call it "House of Mouse". LOL
I'm still thinking on a name.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Our unofficial name for ours is "The Chicken Sh** Ranch". I think it's catchy, but I figure the selectman might have another opinion about it especially if I put out a sign :toothy:

I have a friend who's 1st born was still born, so she named her house after him, "Jake's Landing" I think that's so sweet for hre to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts