Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you like it? Is it worth the price? I am going nutty, I can't sew on account of Olga and the babies are in the sewing room for the next couple of months. Thoughts????

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml;$sessionid$PCNTZRQAAAWZEP4SY5FBIHR50LD2WEPO?CATID=24842&PRODID=66734

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Diana, I don't have one and wouldn't purchase one. Can you move your sewing machine into the dining room or even the kitchen for now? Just a thought.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right CJ, I thought of that after I posted. I think I just wanted a new toy! ;)

Finances are tight, we still haven't received a full retirement check and getting paid only once a month takes some getting used to. I'll figure it out, hopefully soon!! :D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Diana, I know what you mean by wanting a new toy. BUT most of these little things like this one, usually don't work all that well and its money gone out the window, kwim. I would rather move my sewing machine and be able to purchase some material with the money I would have spent on one of these gadgets!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're right CJ!! :D

I would like to purchase more fabric, but have been not going to the store. I always overdue it and I don't have ANY MORE ROOM!!!! :laugh:

They shouldn't send me those things in my email! :toothy:

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Diana, don't feel bad. I wanted one too! LOL. I just move my full size sewing machine back and forth to the kitchen table when I want to use it. Its a pain, but works for now. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts