Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it sure isn't here,, was yesterday, today is cold raining, snowing in the mountains, torndaos on the plains... I don't know where this storm is headed but tie it all down.

All of my plum, peaches, apple and cherry trees were in full bloom,, now suppose to get 2-4 inches of snow,, guess theres no fruit this year either.
Such a dissappointment.

Got a couple replies here,,

so so sorry for the white Easter,,, had it here too.. Hopefully will have a warm and green Mothers Day... sending warmer days your way...
( We finally got the Christmas decorations down on Valentines Day.. we still had cords frozen to the ground! )

Hey in Cali.. keep trying on that house... been watching all the posts.. just dont have time to reply...or pop on for a couple minutes at a time.. Keep 'er clean!!! You can do it!!

The fence is awesome!! Too bad the neighbor isnt!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think I accidentally packed it away in with the dishes I'll go unpack it quick LOL

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow pinetree, I am sorry your not having such good weather, while it is decent around here, who's to say it will last. Keep yourself busy and hopefully it will pass but in the meantime stay warm. :hugz:

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, Stay safe & warm yourselves, heard you had some nasty weather last week..

UNPACK THOSE DISHES!!!!

OH YEAH,, I'm keeping busy.. have gotten my certification & ready to work my part time when I get my new phone line in, (this week sometime). The other one is going crazy, plus we hired a sales rep, so thank God, we are caught up on bills again.. now if MURPHY will go somewhere else!!
Who ever got rid of him sent him here..AGAIN,, I'm sorry but i've had him for a few years,, its someone elses turn LOL..

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I hope your weather improves, we are having a cool but sunny day here (it's about 55 degrees).

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Thank you Naderbug,

I can feel the sunshine hitting my face,, so nice & warm,,, calm ,soothing....

Now GOTTA GO..the fence in the North forty just blew over,
oh well was nice while it lasted!! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts