Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone uses 1800diapers.com. I was looking at their website and I've never really priced diapers before, so I'm wondering if anyone uses them and if 14-19 cents per diaper for a size 1 diaper is a good price or if they can be found cheaper. I don't use coupons, but if I could get really good deals on diapers I would consider starting.

I know that cloth diapering would be the cheapest way to go, but I don't have interest in the cloth diapers.

Any help anyone could give would be appreciated.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I've looked at their prices and they seem very reasonable. The idea I like the best about them is that shipping is often free on orders of $50 or more and they deliver them right to your front door. Before you buy a big box though, try a brand with your baby and see if it fits and works since there are huge differences in babies and diapers. If you want to save a lot with disposable diapers, Target brand dipes are pretty cheap as well. I'd go to the store and compare prices (get the price for a single diaper) and then you'll be able to tell if it's worth it or not. Even though we only use one disposable per day (we do cloth during the day, sposies at night), I still buy the diapers in bulk, especially since now it looks like he is going to be wearing the same size probably until potty training.

Hope this helps! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts