Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get a kick out of watching this show. Right now we have a family of 3 living in a log cabin,the husband is a fisherman on the east coast. They live really frugal.Then we have a the mom with 3 kids and husband and shops everyday eats out at least 3x's a week. Has had 2 boob jobs. They switch places. The money mom is a very selfish and hateful women. At the end of the show they face each other and see of the wives have changed.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I have seen this show, and am kind of surprised it's still on. Personally, I always wanted to see a follow-up a year later. Most people are going to change for a month or two. Lasting changes are more difficult.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I've watched it before but I try to avoid doing so....I just don't like "reality" shows. I have enough reality in my own life, thankyouverymuch! :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I watch it and like it.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I like watching that show and laughing at how the producers put these opposite women in each others home. It takes me away from my own life! LOL

·
Registered
565 Posts
I LOVE wife swap!!! Great show, I get a kick out of it!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I watch it, and like it! I have my own opinion of what the "nightmare switch" would be for me, and see similar situations! I could not do it, and I am sure our lifestyle would be a nightmare to some.I love my life and don't want to switch with anyone ever!!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
first few seasons i found it interesting until they went what i call crazy reality and seem to encourage poor behavior meanness and just hatefulness between adults ..

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I used to watch it all the time. Hubby dosen't like it. I still would but most of the time I can't even remember it's on.

I like the show. Know it's a lot of staging. One of the teachers here at the school, him, his wife and one of the two kids were on it. They played like the boy was introverted, dressed down, and kind of ignored...a friend of my daughters said he dresses like everyone else, very EXtroverted, a comic and definitely not ignored. All show.
While the show was on the school kids were on facebook saying just wait till Monday....I'll never look at him ( the teacher) the same way again. They were getting a hoot out of it cause they knew it was a bunch of crap.

It's just entertainment...a laugh...yeah, I like the show but I would never do it....unless they paid me a ton of money....I'd end up hurting someone..There's always one of the 4 adults that really gripes my butt

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I watch it some time even watched the show Nana 2 two was talking about i like the show most of the time but could never be on it for i just couldn't do some of the things some of them do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.