Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized how much the weather affects my eating habits. For 3 days now we've had rain and no sun and I struggled to not eat during the day. I kept at my goals, but found it hard to do.

Today, the sun has been peaking out a bit and I've not struggled to continually have something in my hand to eat.

Thats a major breakthrough for me to realize an area that bothers my eating habits.

How about you or am I the only one with this struggle.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
That is an interesting thought. I will have to notice if the weather affects me this way. I do know that the weather seems to have an effect on what type of meals that I prepare. Example: chili is good to prepare in the winter, but not in the summer.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Everything affects my eating!!!!;) :laugh: I know for me if it is a nice sunny day, my mood is better and especially this time of year I am outside and am not "snacking" or tempted. I come in, have a healthy lunch and head back out! Yes, I believe it does.:smball:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
The weather is affecting my humour in general...I eat, I feel down, I have no motivation.:(

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh it does me!!!! During the winter I crave heavier and more starchy meals. During the warmer weather, I crave fruits, vegis, salads and chicken. LOL! I also eat when I get depressed and gloomy weather depresses me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts