·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Age 6-12 months - is that right? :laugh:

Actually I can't find the tape measure at the moment which is probably a good thing ~ I'm depressed enough LOL

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
turns out I am wearing one size smaller than it says I should be. But the cup size is right.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
my bra size is NA.... what the??????:confused:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
tried it again!! OH my gosh, well, now i know i need to get new bras...no wonder my cup runneth over.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I have been over blessed!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
My cup always runneth under :(

It's so sad to lay down and realize I could stuff a couple golf balls in there, then again those are the padded/stiffer bras, but still :eek:

·
Registered
593 Posts
hmmm...i wear (or thought i wore) a 36c..its saying i should wear a 38a...i dont think i could fit the "sisters" in a "A" cup...

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I'm trying to buy the right size, if someone would carry it! :(

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
LOL! I need to share a bra shopping story with you all.:) My husband (then fiancee) was meeting my brothers for the first time. They came up with Mom on a trip. We all went to the mall and Mom needed to get new bras and told me she'd buy me some too. We both started looking and my brother Fritz asked where Mom was. My baby brother, Eric (12 at the time), in the loudest voice possible announces to anyone within hearing range "Mom is in the teen bra section trying to find a bra to fit her mosquito bites and Deb is in the real woman section trying to find a bra that she can fit those big babies into". My poor DH was just standing there. The icing on the cake was when Eric pops up with "bet you're glad Deb didn't take after Mom in that department". Mom just rolled her eyes at him and I was ready to kill him! I'm so thankful my DH didn't run from my nutso family! :eek: I asked him if he was embarrassed by my brother and he said "no, my sister is even worse". Thank goodness he doesn't embarrass easily.:D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
lol!!!!!

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Well ladies, when you can buy your bras from the pre-teen section (mosquito bites) it aint funny! LOL ;) I have never seen a bra sizer that uses the top measurement (under the arms) instead of under the breast where the bra strap should go. I have heard tho that for those who are more "well endowed" that the bra should be level around the body no going up in the back. If it does that it isn't supporting you in the front well enough. HTH

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I wear a 40C and it says I need a 44DD:eek: I may runneth over SOME but not THAT much!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts