Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what's with me and bathroom questions lately... LOL.

Anyways.... Does your dh/so put the seat back down when he's done?
Cuz mine doesn't. lol

· Registered
113 Posts
When my son was about 5 we spent 3 hours in the bathroom putting the seat up and down because I got up in the night and sat on a "up" seat. He never forgot again!
;)
However DH has always put it down. Thats good in a house where girls are the majority!!! lol

· Registered
4,703 Posts
no mine doesn't and i get so mad when i go in in the middle of the night to go pee and fall in. OMG I was going to ask this very question the other night and totally forgot it. What is wrong with men anyway if they fell in once or twice (once) i don't think they would forget it.

· Registered
211 Posts
Dh never remembers! I have gotton used to looking before sitting ;)

· Registered
8,401 Posts
Always !!! I have some other peeves but not the seat.........

· TammyBob
7,046 Posts
Always!!! He thinks it's rude not to...isn't he sweet :toothy:

· Registered
16,011 Posts
Mine does now, but once I fell in and you could hear my scream for miles! Do you know how cold spring fed well water is??? :yikes: Pretty darn cold, I can tell you! Dh laughed so hard he was rolling on the floor. Even I was laughing. Now he puts it down MOST of the time, but I know enough to look now too! :D

· Registered
1,216 Posts
No, my dh never puts it down. I've only been trying to train him for 4 years, so I have a long way to go. lol ;)

· Registered
34,404 Posts
Always, so does his buddies! I use to make them go back into the bathrrom to put it down.LOL. Son has always put the seat & lid down. I hate not having the lid down as well.

· Registered
484 Posts
Depends on his mood, if he's being moody he won't, if he's in a good mood he will. My son always puts it down.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.