Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as I type, she is having puppies. So far she has had two. The male we took on this past Mother's Day we were told was fixed, they swore up and down he's been fixed. Well, guess not. So we have a few puppies comming into the world right now. I'll let you know the final tally in about an hour.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, she's up to 4 now. I have no idea if that's it, or if she has more yet. I'll update if she has more

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
awww that is SO sweet!!!

Well not for you I guess, you have to clean up LOL. But I think it's cute.

Where's the pic then???

Awww can you send one over air mail???? :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Any more puppies yet or did she stop with the 4? I love puppies and kittens! We have a golden retriever that I would have loved to have puppies, but she's got that hip displacement thing and I just would not want to risk it with her.

When you get a chance, can you post some pics if you have a digital camera? Bev and I would love to see them!:smball:

·
27,948 Posts
How's the Momma & babies doing? How about the mommas Human momma?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http://www.frugalvillage.com/photop...98&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=504&page=

http://www.frugalvillage.com/photop...97&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=504&page=

Here's pics of her and three of her babies, one wasn't formed so well and didn't survive. I waitied to take pics till she'd napped and had cleaned them a few times. I don't know if you'll be able to see em all, they have piled on top of each other. :)

She's doing fine. I am on the other hand mixed feelings. I love puppies and am thrilled she has had them, they are beautiful. But the only reason we agreed to take the male dog last mothers day was because they swore he was fixed. Now we know he has to get fixed. And of course we'll get her fixed too.

·
27,948 Posts
Congrats Trudy and what a sweet mom you are.:heartsm:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
AWWWWW...thanks for sharing! Trudy lookslike she is a great Momma!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Wow! What a pleasant suprise! Congratulations Melissa! :)Congrations Trudy!:paw:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Ahhhh...furbabies...congratulations, they look like beauties~

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Awwww how cute! I go all jelly when I see baby anythings LOL.

She is sweet. Lucky you had a pen thingy already!

I'm sorry you lost one though :cry:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This has been an up and down few weeks. Since the death of our second female (one of trudy's daughters from her first litter) we were quite down still (she died July 4) from that loss. It is a happy surprise to have these puppies come into our lives.

And one of the babies keeps getting tangled up in Trudy's loooong tail fur, so I had to trim her fur way down to keep the babies from gettign hurt.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Congratulations. :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Awww nothing cuter than baby puppies :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
They're cute!! I love puppies, trying to talk fiance into getting another dog, but he says we should wait till we buy our house. I guess he's right (shhh, don't tell him I said that!).

Congratulations!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
They are just precious Melissa. Congratulations!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Too bad you live so far away, I would love a new furry daughter...all of my human ones have flown the nest!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts