1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Thank you! Will check mine out this weekend as I planned to go there anyway. :)

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wecome. :) Can't let a deal like this go without a shout out!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Now if only I can get out of that store with under thirty bucks would be good!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Thanks Polly, will have to check mine. I appreciate.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I hope these are the real Natrol vitamins and not counterfeit like the toothpaste (Crest, Colgate, etc.) made in China a few years ago that showed up in dollar stores across America.

I don't see Dollar Tree on their list of retailers:

Where to Buy

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I wondered the same thing ~ or if they are getting ready to expire so the Dollar Tree bought a large shipment of them at a discounted price to move them quickly???

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's possible that they are close to expiration. Most vitamins have a 2-3 year before expiration on them. These are 1 year away.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
My guess would be that Natrol found a large shipment in a warehouse somewhere that for some reason hadn't gotten delivered when that lot was first distributed. They needed to offload them quickly.
That's usually how Dollar Tree, Grocery Outlet, etc...get the name brand stuff.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, could be. Sometimes it's because a brand is changing their label, or discontinuing certain products also.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Thanks Polly.............will check it out tomorrow.

I am low on a couple of things too...........

Have one close to me and need to go to Safeway (also close) for some asparagus!

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're Welcome FF. :)

I hope other Dollar Trees out there have them too, and it's not just mine. Name brand vitamins for only a $1 is a steal, and vitamins are often something that gets put way down on the list of priorities when it comes to needs. I like to stock up a bit when I see deals like this.

My Dollar Tree had

-Prenatal vitamins
-Boron Bone Health vitamins
-Digestive Enzymes -2 different kinds
-Chewable Calcium in tropical flavors

I know there was more, I just can't remember.

Funny thing, DH spied the prenatal vitamins on the counter and said, "Is there something I should know?" with a look of sheer panic on his face. LOL! He felt much better when I told him that you don't have to be pregnant to take prenatal vitamins!

Reactions: klean163

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
You're Welcome FF. :)

I hope other Dollar Trees out there have them too, and it's not just mine. Name brand vitamins for only a $1 is a steal, and vitamins are often something that gets put way down on the list of priorities when it comes to needs. I like to stock up a bit when I see deals like this.

My Dollar Tree had

-Prenatal vitamins
-Boron Bone Health vitamins
-Digestive Enzymes -2 different kinds
-Chewable Calcium in tropical flavors

I know there was more, I just can't remember.

Funny thing, DH spied the prenatal vitamins on the counter and said, "Is there something I should know?" with a look of sheer panic on his face. LOL! He felt much better when I told him that you don't have to be pregnant to take prenatal vitamins!
Too funny!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts