Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was at dollar tree last week and was amazed that they are now selling LTS milk in boxes good for a year at a time so i bought 20 boxes of whole milk and 20 of the 2% milk --you cant buy a quart of fresh milk for a dollar in the local food store they also have lots of canned meats too--just an alert-hugs to all fv

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
was at dollar tree last week and was amazed that they are now selling LTS milk in boxes good for a year at a time so i bought 20 boxes of whole milk and 20 of the 2% milk --you cant buy a quart of fresh milk for a dollar in the local food store they also have lots of canned meats too--just an alert-hugs to all fv
Yep, I buy 3-4 of the whole milk cartons at each visit...maybe I should get a few more each time.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks for the tip! :)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
what is LTS milk and do you use it like regular milk??

·
Registered
43 Posts
As i get that too at my dollar tree actually i get alot of stuff from there it's a nice place to shop.:friendly_wink:

·
Super Moderator
2,000 Posts
I want to live at my Dollar Tree. I get soy milk there (WestSoy quarts). Some of the frozen food is a good deal too, but watch out for the frozen broccoli, it has pithy bits in it.

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
J-ours just got a freezer section in the last 6 months and sells crap. Watch out for the ice cream bars-small and nasty.
Big lot-has a good selection but the prices are up there. They have prairie farms stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts