Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone has already put this on here, but I found it very interesting, especially if you were wanting to stockpile some things:

http://www.dollartreedirect.com/

Any how it is where you can buy things by the case at Dollar Tree prices. If you ship it to the store to pick up then it is free shipping. I thought this would be great for teachers, weddings, graduations, parties, and stockpiling cleaners and candles.. Just a thought.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's a great site! Thank you!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
That's good to know, thanks!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Thanks for the information. This could really help with stockpiling! Need an excuse to stop by the Dollar Tree anyway!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanx for the link. I love the dollar tree!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Thanks for the link, I didn't know they did that.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Wow, thanks for the link. That's good to know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Our church food pantry orders soap products in bulk from Dollar Tree Direct. We were hoping they could deliver them to our church, but it turns out dish liquid is considered a hazardous material. So they could only deliver to the store, and we had to pick it up there. It was an 80 mile round trip, so it was quite inconvenient, but for the price we did it anyway.

Then they started asking for zip codes when we would check out. At first I thought it was annoying until I discovered the reason. They wanted to build another store in the area and they were trying to figure out the best possible place....so the zip code that spent the most money in the store (other than the local customers) would get the next store....and guess what...because of our bulk buying for our church food pantry, our town was picked! We now have a store in our town, and it's so much more convenient.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was in there yesterday and noticed the sign..didn't even think about the ladies group at church! We are always putting together health kits or school kits...I'll pass this along.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts