Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't seen anyone start this so I hope you all don't mind. It is overcast and dreary here in the midwest. It makes me want to curl up with the dog and go to sleep. Need to take DD over to a friends house for a sleepover. Going to a 25th wedding anniversary for a couple of hours and then come home and do nothing.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Well, the day was going good, until Walmart parking lot (see thread titled Oh good grief!).

Later we will put the lights up outside, and just relax. Have a good day!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well here in Ohio we are havign strange weather it is 62 out today and sunny and really really nice and is suppose to be pretty nice all week and then by Friday in the high 20's can you say big change.

So we are enjoying the weather. Today the dog got a bath, yesterday we put up the rest of the Christmas decoration inside and outside. Now for the rest of the day I think I am going to do a whole lot of nothing. I was going to go and clean but it will be there later.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I am in PA and the weather is warm and sunny, :)

I have already been up and about today:

~ Up at 8am, woke up DH for work
~ Got DD up as well to get dressed, eat breakfast and go with me to drop DH off at work
~ Went to the Quakertown Flea Market to find some bargains
~ Home at 12:30pm and cleaned the bathroom
~ Put a load of laundry in
~ Straightened up downstairs
~ Clean up bedroom/make bed
~ Still have to: Wash dishes in sink, vacumn and mop hardwood floors
~ Watch a movie with DD and DH
~ Have sandwiches and soup for dinner
~ Relax~

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It's sunny and in the high 50's here today. I've done 3 loads of laundry and that's gonna be about it. I've had a nasty migraine since last evening and was up most of the night with it. Nothing I've been doing or taking is working. I tried my Imitrex, then Relpax (neither worked). Got up this morning and took a couple of aspirin and drank a ton of coffee (that didn't work either). I found a couple of Vicodin I had left from a few months ago and took those a couple of hours ago and still no relief *sigh* With all the drugs I have in my system right now you'd think something would work. I'm surprised I haven't OD'd yet! :crackup:

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I went and helped DH on a jobsite again today. He had a handrail that needed painted and just getting it ready took alot of time. Then we took back some stuff to Lowes from one of his projects last week overbuy. Used the return money to pick up Christams tree.
Now I'm home getting ready to start on that project and posting some of Grandmas leftovers to Freecycle. Slowly we are finishing up on her condo and as I clear out cabinets and closets I freecycle the leftovers.
Weather here is beautiful today! Up in the low 70's but looking forward to the chilly weekend coming. Of course its our annual hoilday party for our dance group. Wouldn't be right to be able to open the back doors and use the porch too. lol
Oh, well off to pack up Thanksgiving decorations and pull out Christmas stuff.

Laurie in BRadenton

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Nice and warm here in the Ozarks!
Today I was up early and have 3 loads hanging on the line to dry. It takes a little longer in this weather, but I'm just glad I ca hang it!
~went to town and washed the car
~ washed both the dogs
~ am in the process of cleaning the house
~need to work in my studio (I love it down in my dungeon!)
~washed the couch covers and need to take them out of the dryer and replace them
~ having friends over for turkey sand. and salad I told Dd I would make hm potato chips so I will do that tonight as well
~ I have to sweep, dust, and mop sunroom

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Good afternoon. It's nice and sunny here with temps in the 40's. It was freezing in the house this morning! DH was certain the temps weren't going to go below 40 over night and no matter how much I tried to tell him they were, he didn't light a fire in the woodstove! It was freezing!! LOL

Today I have done my morning routine, started my afternoon routine, updated and balanced the checkbook, checked to see if any bills need to be paid today and there aren't any, woohoo!! LOL I also made next weeks menu.
I brought dd to work and ran a couple of errands along the way. I also got coupons in the mail.
I still need to work on cleaning my desk, do my evening & before bed routines.

I did 2 loads of laundry and hung them to dry. I think that's about it. Now, I think I'll go play a little pogo! LOL

Have a great afternoon ladies.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Good day, all. I have been a little lazy. I did my morning routine. Then I decided that I wanted to vacuum and mop all the hardwoods. I have done the dining room, stairs and upper foyer, kitchen, 1/2 bath and the entrance at the garage door. Still have a little more to do. My back and arm were getting tired. Taking a break. I want to get the Christmas tree up this weekend. The weather is B E A utiful!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts