Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How often do you dress up? I'm not talking fancy dress, etc but just make yourself look really nice...make up, hair done, etc? Now I know we are all beautiful no matter what but how often do you do this? I wear makeup everyday that I have to go to work and if it's just running around town I'll put on a litte mascara and some lip gloss. If we are going out for the evening or if Malcom is coming home from a trip then I'll fix my hair nice and put on nice makeup. He always says the same thing..."where did the real Daphne go?" lol

I think it's nice to fix yourself up every once in awhile. What do you think? Or what do you do? And if you don't wear makeup why not?

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I like to dress up when I have time or someplace to go. Lately it has been blue jeans an t shirts. Today, tho...I dressed in all black and paid special attention to my hair, for no real reason other than all my clothes were clean and I had lots to cheeose from!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I guess I'd say I dress up everyday. I might not be dressed up all day everyday but I love to get all cute and pretty at least for my husband before he comes home :)

I can't even go take out garbage without putting on my full makeup or else I feel naked. :eek:

I also am a slave now to doing my nails/toenails.

But my outfits usually are just form fitting jeans and a pretty shirt with either boots or flip flops. Oh I did get a denim skort that I love to wear now! Looks like a mini skirt but has the safety of wearing shorts underneath :)

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
LOL I only dress up as much as I have to! No occasionally I like to relive my pre married with children days and put on a nice outfit, take the time to do all my hair (not just get the bangs out of my eyes. ) and put on makeup and LIPSTICK instead of chapstick. Feels good.

·
362 Posts
I don't wear make-up..reason being I can't abide the smell of it on my skin.

I will do my hair and nails and such pretty much everytime we go out to dinner..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts