Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: hurray for duct tape!!:hurray:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Duct tape is the best invention ever. If all else fails get the duct tape. It will hold anything together.:D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
And here I thought I used duct tape for everything!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Dh is having fits, hiding his duct tape from me! LOL he says I can't use HIS duct tape to craft with LOL. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
We keep duct tape in the house, cars, and motorhome. I even keep it in my hiking bag...... It can mend anything, it can even be used for emergency butterfly stitches. We used to watch some guys on TV called the "Duct tape guys" they upholstered furniture, made clothes, did everything with duct tape.......

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Duct tape purse

Web sites
Duct Tape Fashion, www.ducttapefashion.com: business site by artist Keith Drone features handmade apparel items.

Duct Duck Tape Guys, www.ducttapeguys.com: extensive site that includes dozens of photos of projects made by duct-tape artists, as well as ideas for new uses such as Halloween costumes.

Duck Tape Club, www.ducktapeclub.com: official site of Duck Tape brand duct tape offers news articles, photos, fan entries, the history of duct tape and more.

Duct Tape, www.duct-tape.com: duct-tape distributor, with rolls available in 12 colors.

Fancy Deluxe, www.fancydeluxe.com: high-end duct-tape art pieces for sale, including furniture, shoes and bags.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
My theory is that if it can't be fixed with duct tape, then it just can't be fixed, LOL.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You are so right Kathy !!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
ya know you are supposed to be able to get rid of warts with it too. put a small peice over the wart and leave it on for a few days and it will dissolve. there is something in the adhesive that slowly eats away at the wart. it's not supposed to bother the rest of your skin though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts