Discussion Starter #1

·
27,948 Posts
link wouldn't work for me...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
yeah, i get an error message too.

On TLC there's a show with them making a family trip to the west coast in an RV. Pretty interesting. I'd go nuts with my three, i can only imagine. :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Link won't work for me, either. I get a "404 error" message.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
The link is not complete.
If you copied it from somewhere else, go back to where you copied it & right click over the link and select "copy link location" (firefox) or "copy shortcut" (internet explorer) and paste it here.

Otherwise you can open the link and copy & paste the address from there.

·
27,948 Posts
Wow, that's some kitchen!
That wallclimbing thing next to the windows would scare me!
Thanks for the link.:)

PS. Still would like to see the Momma with the babies instead of the daughters.jmho.;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Great house! Thats a lot of floor to clean. Our house is only 1800 sq ft and takes me forever to mop. lol

I think they are a neat family.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Uh-huh :couch:

I can't imagine mopping all that tile floor :thud:
Well birth 17 kids and YOU wouldn't have to imagine it. You would have your own cleaning crew, chefs, babysitters, construction workers(since they did hammer some of the nails into the house:uhh:) etc... LoL

In all the pictures, kids are usually working and moms sitting on her butt or admiring her husband, imagining baby #18. :tay: Sad... But all the kids do look clean, healthy and happy.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Wow. The house is nice and the family looks nice, too. I just can't imagine it being my life, though.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
There's no way in :shhh: I would have that many kids. I'm sorry but it just aint in me!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
It's truly a beautiful home. And regardless of whether or not I personally could do it (i'd be on the first plane to crazy land were it me) I think they've got a really lovely family. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
At least from the outside they look like they got there stuff together. Even if the kids do most of it. Would love to be a fly on the wall without them knowing. Cause I don't believe anyone could be that perfect.

Good for them though and thank the good lord, it's not me... LoL

Oh and I love the "catwalk", even though one of my kids would probably try to throw one of their siblings off it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
looks are deceiving. they look too perfect and happy, and I doubt it's that way at all. The house looks more like a dormitory or institution than a regular house.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think they are amazing. Yes the children have to do a lot of the work but so do my children. I don't think they are overworked, every one has chores. Big families all work that way. They all appear happy, healthy and very well loved! Has anyone seen their television show? I think they are inspiring.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I love the home, it is lovely and tastefully decorated. I was a bit surprised by the soda station in the dining room. I don't know why but I just did not think that they would give their children access to sodas like that, I thought they would be more focused on healthy eating and drinking habits. I am not trying to be condemning, I kept sodas in the house when my kids were at home also, I am just surprised :) . I really liked the kitchen, it was definitely designed with efficiency in mind. I wonder why there was only one bar stool at the breakfast bar though. I would definitely utilize that area.

Thanks for sharing the link with us. :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts