Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheer4: Free small Dunkin Donut Iced Coffee for today only at your local Dunkin Donuts. Who couldn't use a free caffeine jolt once in a while.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Figures this is today and not yesterday. The closet one is 25 minutes from me, I was in that general area yesterday but for the life of me can't come up with a reason to go that way today.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I was going to go today... but my neighbor is going to the store next to Dunks, she knows I am a caffiene junkie and a free iced coffee tastes even better!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I just called my DH on his cell to tell him. He is in the next town over to see the Doctor and there is a Dunkin Donuts there!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hmmm, I'm not much of a hot coffee drinker but I do enjoy an iced coffee every now and then. Maybe I can work a trip to Dunkin' Donuts today.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thank You, I was so excited that I almost ran out the door without thanking you.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I had 2 free iced coffees. I had one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I hadn't tasted a Dunkin Donuts coffee since I became frugal in January of this year. It tasted so good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts