·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April 22 is Earth Day, what will you be doing?:sun:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Me and the ds 2 will be planting aloe vera in plant pots for his bedroom.
Good for his sinuses and good for the room, and any cuts he could get.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Planting some veggies and flowers w/ my DD and reading and mags abouth the earth, outside and in.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Hopefully, walking down the river enjoying the ducks, doing some gardening, maybe hosting an Earth-Day Dinner (if I can interest a few other people)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Planting some bushes.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I planned on planting a couple of new bushes around the patio, but I'm waiting to see what the weather is going to be like. It's been so cold here I have a feeling the ground is still pretty frozen.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I will be at work but I will be helping sort items for a recycling program that we just started at work. It is just paper and aluminum right now but it is a start for my employer :).

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hopefully be planting in the gardens... The kids and I talked tonight about what we could and would do as a family to try and help the environment. It was simple, we need to start recycling religiously, stop wasting water, and reusing bags at the grocery store. I hope that we can stick to this, because I do believe strongly that we are the ones that will eventually save Earth... If the kids start now, then they will be saving the Earth in the long run as well....

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hopefully be planting in the gardens... The kids and I talked tonight about what we could and would do as a family to try and help the environment. It was simple, we need to start recycling religiously, stop wasting water, and reusing bags at the grocery store. I hope that we can stick to this, because I do believe strongly that we are the ones that will eventually save Earth... If the kids start now, then they will be saving the Earth in the long run as well....

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We will be planting some flowers and one tree in the yard. DD has also volunteered to pick up trash around the neighborhood, so we will be doing that also. Our town is having an Earth Day celebration, and we will be attending that, they are giving away trees and such. Should be a fun day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts