Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having another Frugal Village Chat on Sunday night.

Come one-Come all, it's time for another Village chat Sunday (Easter) night. We will be meeting at:

Pacific time- 7:00pm
Mountain time- 8:00pm
Central time- 9:00pm
Eastern time- 10:00pm

(If there is anyone in any other time zones, please let me know and I will post the chat times for your zone too :D )

To get to the chat room, just click on the chat icon at the bottom of any page and it will take right there. We have a wonderful new chat room (Thank you again Sara!) and it is extremely user friendly.

We had a great time Thursday night at our last chat. It was a great chance to get to know each other better and we had a great time bonding :D . We had a nice turnout for it and it went on for several hours, it was the truly as much fun as a Ya-Ya slumber party, LOL. Thank you to everyone who joined us and made the evening so much fun!

Hope to see everyone there Sunday! Have a great Easter!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Ok Kathy, I'll try again.

Last time I fell asleep before it started! :(

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I'll try to be here!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I won't be home from work until 11 pm (est), but hopefully, some of you will still be here to talk to me! :)

·
27,948 Posts
I wish I could make your chats ladies! I'm usually asleep by 9 or 9:30, lol. Have fun!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Would my time be 10h00 since I am in Quebec? If so, it might be too late for me, but I will try.:D

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
darn, i missed this one!!:( :( :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts