Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what is everyone planning for EASTER, big cookouts, going out of town, egg hunts??????? Come on now, let everyone in on your plans??? Inquiring minds want to know.....:lol:

I don't have much planned, may go to visit my mother (no egg hunts planned) may go to dh's families where all the little kids are to see egg hunting...

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!! May the Lord bless each and everyone of you and your families...

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
right now we plan on going to Williamsburg for the day but we will see how the weekend goes. I know we will cook a great meal!! :D

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
We will be going to church. My youth choir debuts this Sunday. They have worked hard to learn their songs and will finally get a chance to sing. I have 8 kids in choir and they are between 5 and 14 years old. Quite an age spread. My dd is sick with strep, so our other activities are just waiting to see how she feels. SO will cook a small ham and I plan to make deviled eggs. I have a feeling that this will be a quiet Easter and that's okay too.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I am actually cooking my dinner on Saturday. I am doing this because I dont want the mess of a big spread out on Sunday, the day before I go back to work from vacation. This was Sunday will be a day of rest, as much as it can be at least.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Just staying home this year & making dinner for the 4 of us, going to friends this evening for desert.:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Dd is still recovering from her tonsillectomy, we'll be at home having a ham dinner....... They had an egg hunt this morning and got baskets....... Have a great holiday !!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I should be getting ready to leave for my moms. We are going to have an egg hunt (if it's not raining?) if it does rain, just a hunt in the house for ayla I guess...

Ayla just got her basket...she LOVES her chocalote ;)

I stayed up late making spinach dip and cheesecake for he dinner...Going to be a simple dinner with cold foods...sandwhiches and stuff like that.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
We had our Easter Dinner and egg hunt Saturday with Steve's family (we never spend holidays with my family :( ) Kids got baskets this morning and they're outside with Steve now. I've been sick and not feeling good,so we didn't go to church.Just gonna hang out at home.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Tammy, hope you feel better soon...:heartsm:

We are going for a small visit at my dh's parents. We are not eating there. It's too small at their apartement and my FIL gets stressed out if we stay too long. He has a heart condition.

My dh cooked lunch! :) He made turkey rice and a salad. He is so sweet. I didn't feel up to cooking today...

Happy Easter to all!

Lucie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts