Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The nerve of some people. I had an auction end on March 19. I email the guy asking for payment. He emails back and says "oops, I accidentally bid on 2 of the exact book. I don't need yours now, but I'll follow through if you desire. I said "Okay, your total is $9.99". This was on April 3. Today I filed a non-paying bidder notice. Now the guy is all kinds of pi$$ed off. Here is his email. Note: I have done nothing wrong-lol

ON THIS DATE I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING I DID NOT COMPLETE MY BID ON THIS ITEM....

IF YOU RECALL I SENT YOU AN EMAIL SHORTLY AFTER THE AUCTION STATING I HAD PURCHASED SIMILIAR BOOK BUT WOULD HONOR MY AUCTION IF YOU SO DESIRED.

YOU DID NOT RETURN MY EMAIL, WHICH I HAVE IN MY FILES. (This is a lie because I have a copy of the one I sent him on April 3)

I HAVE NO PROBLEMS PURCHASING THIS BOOK, FROM YOU.

I THINK BEFORE YOU SLAM AND ATTEMPT TO DEMEANOR A BIDDER YOU SHOULD BE SEARCHING YOUR ABILITIES IN BOOKKEEPING. (I love this part)

I WILL SEND YOU THE MONIES WITH NO PROBLEMS

Now, he paid me but not before insulting my bookkeeping abilities, which by the way, have nothing to do with this situation. I am no slouch when it comes to bookkeeping. What a jerk. I emailed him back and said "As far as my bookkeeping abilities, I'm not the one who bid on 2 identical books". AAAARRRGGHHH!

Last week I had a lady bid on something, then email me to say she bid by mistake. I told her to retract her bid. She refused, didn't want it on her feedback. I had to cancel her bid. I'm sick and tired of these people not paying, bidding by accident, etc. Grow up and pay attention! :soapbox:

Thanks for letting me vent.

PS The good part of this idiot is he already left me feedback, because he is so confused, lol. No chance of a neg from him. ROFL :laugh:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i hate it when stuff like that happens.:mad:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I just got an email that said "YOU ARE VERY RUDE" I'm peeing my pants-lol. I blocked him from bidding on future auctions. This is so funny. :laugh:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I always have to laugh at the audacity of some people. I had a bidder that tried to tell me that she did had not recieved a quilt top that I had sent her. I emailed her photographic copies of the insurance receipt and the delivery confirmation, she emailed me back and told me that it was RUDE of ME to try to insinuate that she was trying to get something for nothing and that she and I quote "bought so many trivial things like quilt tops :yikes: that it is not her fault if she forgets which ones actually showed up". I was not rude at all, I just wanted her to admit that she received the quilt top. She also made my list of banned bidders. LOL

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
This is why the feedback system is flawed. I am soooo surprised when I see a seller with a lot of feddback and has 100% because you just can not please everyone. I need to e-mail a guy tomorrow because I have been waiting 3 weeks and have not heard anything!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Well Danielle, on ebay as with any bussiness, you will have people that try to cheat you out of something..... Just keep up the good work !!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
i dont get it how can someone 'accidently' bid on ebay? (rhetorical question of course)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts