Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night after all my excercise and such I decided i wanted to check out ediets.com. It sounded like a good deal. $5/wk cancel whenever you want. As always too good to be true.

For the menu's it's a $1/wk. For the excercise program it's $1/wk.

Then you have to purchase the diet tools for $65.

I went through the first weeks menu plan. Even with changing what was listed for the day I still couldn't find anything I would eat.. ( i am very very picky).. It didn't take into account that for convenience that means lunches you can either take to work without much prep or pickup somewhere...

After about 30-45 minutes of playing around on their site I called and cancelled.

Of course my dh said "I told you so!"...

He isn't being very supportive on all this..

on the other hand ds for a 3 yr old is being very supportive..last night when we were walking he told me "Good job Mommy!!"

·
27,948 Posts
That little boy is the sweetest! You lucky lady! Your doing good Phaedrae and you've got the best rooting for you!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
What? I'm surprised. I only paid like $15 for 3 mos, and now it's $10/mo. I didn't have to buy any of that stuff either :(

Thank goodness for our children--mine too are much more vocally supportive than Dave :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
that's too bad it was so expensive :(
If you ever need any menu planning suggestions feel free to ask any of us though :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts