Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's slowly going down. It's down another $18 from last month. We still haven't got it below $100 but there's always next month.
It went from $124 to $106.

Cat

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Good for you! We got our bill down, but once the ac starting running there was no holding it back. Hate to think what it would be if we were using the dryer!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
great job!! when we turned on our ac the trying to get a lower bill went out the window~ its hot here we have had 105+ so have to have the ac!

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Way to go! Your doing great. Ours alwayas rises in the summer. It is the occasional airconditioner use and to be honest the kids being home. I'm after them a lot to turn stuff off!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I think that's great! $18 is better in your pocket than the electric companies. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
My electric bill is really weird. Lat month it was 177.00 for May. The only credit was the previous months bill. The bill I just got was for 38.00 with 134.00 dollars in credits. I'm not complaining mind you but it's weird that I am getting that much credit. It's lilke I'm getting a reward for using electric or something. Yeah right!!!! It's read every month not estimated so I knowit isn't that and I'm not going to ask them. I didn't fall off the turnip truck last night lol

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Way to go!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
wtg!!!! yur doing great. last place i rented our bill was $220 and that wasnt a full month. our elec in town prices have been going sky rocket. and yes it can be brought down but not prob at the level some want.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Lucky lucky you!! I will gladly trade you!

This month ours was higher than it has ever been, by $50!! We had an ice storm during the winter that caused millions of dollars of damage to the area so we're now paying for that I guess. :( Which reminds me I should start the stockpile challenge.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Woohoo, that is great news! You are inspiring me to do the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts