Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that I think she is an amazingly strong woman and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I completely agree. I am in awe of her strength and optimism. Her and her family are in my prayers.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I agree as well, one amazing woman! She is in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
oh i must of missed something, sorry.:huh:
Whos elisabeth edwards? i didnt go on last nite to recheck here.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
She is presdential candidate john edwards' wife. she previously had cancer and they kept it private then she wrote a book about it. they announced today that it is back and is in her bones which is apparently treatable but incurable. from what i hear she has insisted he continue his campaign but i think he said he would not be very active

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
This really hit home with me. Two years ago today my mom died of bone cancer that originally started in her kidneys and bladder. Bone cancer if caught early is treatable and people can live long fulfilling lives. It just is another reminder that we need to be watching out for our health.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
She is ana amazing woman. She is determined to lead a long, fulfilling life.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I'm praying for her and the family. They've really been through a lot, first with their teenage son dying in a car accident and now this. :(

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
aweeeeeeeee Ill say a prayer tonite for her at bedtime. Poor thing. Deffently strong willed.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So sad for such things to happen to anyone.

I do think, however, that a presidential campaign should come pretty far down the list of things to do as a family when in such circumstances. ~shrug~ But that's merely my opinion.

Here's to hoping for all the best possible for them.

~~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts